The first step in determining your daily routine is figuring out what really matters to you. You can’t prioritize if you don’t know your priorities. If you’re not certain of yours, you can look at mine below and use them as a starting point:
1. Attitude: I will display the right outlook daily.
2. Priorities: I will act on the things most important to me daily.
3. Health: I will follow healthy guidelines daily.
4. Family: I will communicate with and care for my loved ones daily.
5. Thinking: I will practice good thoughts daily.
6. Commitment: I will make and keep proper promises daily.
7. Finances: I will properly manage dollars daily.
8. Faith: I will deepen and live out my faith daily.
9. Relationships: I will initiate and invest in solid relationships daily.
10. Generosity: I will model kindness daily.
11. Values: I will embrace good standards daily.
12. Growth: I will seek improvements daily.
For more on routines, check out this article from INC Magazine. it’s useful and interesting.
The Daily Routines of Super Successful People All Share These 5 Characteristics
Details may vary, but the fundamentals of a great daily routine are remarkably consistent.